Sunday, July 1, 2007

Inquiring Minds Want To Know

That's something my dad always used to say after he would ask a question. It's always stuck with me. Thanks to my dad, I've developed an inquiring mind. Sometimes I just ponder things, and thanks to the internet, I can now post those ponderings . I've had a blog with msn for a few months now, but I'm just not fond of the layout so I'll be re-posting some of my blog entries on this site. It will mess up the archives, but I'm probably the only one who will be bothered by that ;)
Don't expect to see too much information about my life and daily activities here. I sincerely doubt that you want to know how many forks and knives I washed after dinner, or be informed that there are only 198 teaching days left in the year, so I'll keep that kind of information to myself. I will be sharing my musings, like I mentioned earlier. Feel free to comment at any time.
Enjoy :)

No comments: